Thanks to the generous offers of many of our members, OGHC has largely furnished our common areas on the first, second and third floors of our new home.
Donations are still being sought in several areas:
- Acoustic and or digital piano
- Coffee and end tables
- Plant stands
- Small kitchen appliances
- Food preparation
- Food service
- Kitchen clean-up items
Donations for the basement activity areas are also being sought:
- Sturdy worktables (dining height or counter height) and stools
- Lockable cabinets for tools and supplies
- Sturdy shelving
- Shop vacuum
- Exterior site items needed (PDF)
- Fitness room (PDF)
- Sewing and craft items needed (PDF)
Donations needed. Click here for a listing of items needed for the common areas, the fitness room, the library, and the courtyard and gardens.
Co-op members are committed to an environmentally sustainable lifestyle, so support furnishing the co-op with used or donated furniture where this would be suitable. Please review the co-op’s Donations Policy.
Please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us what item(s) you are offering.
- if you can, include a photograph of each item in your email reply – especially for furniture
- please give measurements, and a short description (colour, make, material, features etc.)
- your information will be forwarded to the relevant working group
OGHC cannot give you a tax receipt for donated goods, since we are not a registered charity.