It will not be long before many members take possession of their suites. But there are a number of important steps that must be taken before the co-op can provide you with your keys.
The City of Winnipeg must have:
- issued either an Interim Occupancy Permit or an Occupancy Permit for the wing of the building into which you are moving.
- Fill out, sign, and return your Occupancy Agreement and any other applicable OGHC forms (such as forms related to parking or pets). These forms will made available shortly.
- Make arrangements with OGHC for the payment of your monthly charges (pre-authorized debit preferred).
- Provide proof of tenant’s insurance for your suite.
- Sign a Unit Condition Report. (OGHC will soon be contacting members moving into the Arlington Wing to arrange suite tours. Members will also receive inspection reports on their suites.)